the voyage of the Dawn Treader


Chronicles of Narnia is always magical for me. I went to watch the Voyage of the Dawn Treader with my family today. We were in the movie theater just the four of us! I guess no one else wanted to watch it with subtitles. My mom was able to laugh loudly and we all put our feet up on the seats in front of us. 
I said "yay!" whenever Aslan came into scene and about teared up a few times. Especially when Lucy thinks she needs to be like her sister in order to be beautiful. All I can say, besides everything happening so fast, the movie was lovely and I recommend it!

"Aslan, will I ever meet you in our world?"
"You shall."
"How?"
"Because there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that knowing me here for a little while, you may know me better there."

Comments

Popular Posts