we are so fragile,

I think I lost a bit more of my innocence today. Sitting in the movie theater (at my language school), just watching the hours pass until I have to give a class, madness happens in between. I don't want to say what it is, because it's not necessary. As you learn more and more about human nature, you start to realize how.. sick.. we all are. What we say in the heat of the moment, to be accepted or the things we like, I just know that this is not what we're supposed to be.


I'm forced to listen to bad music, to smile politely, and I die a bit more inside. I want to be somewhere where I'm doing some good. That's not here.

Comments

  1. You, Aline, don't DO good.
    You ARE good.
    Remember that. Wherever you go, whatever you see, remember that God has instilled his goodness in you and that you can't help but share that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts