she pulls on this heart


I watched a movie a long time ago, called "the Climb" it's story isn't really important to this particular day, but I thought about it as we walked steadily up that volcano. I was determined and it almost would seem like a personal failure if I didn't make it to the top.
It really doesn't matter now, I learned our lives are pretty much like climbing a vulcano. The end seems near, but not really. There are some easy parts and there are parts where it will completely take your breath away. Oh, and sometimes, you'll just have to stop and admire the view and hope that in a later part of your life you will be able to face a certain situation better.



and you find out in the end, you have some who are walking the same way up as you are. then, it doesn't seem as lonely.

Comments

Popular Posts