when the world caves in

there are several moments during the day, and most of them past by unnoticed, too hurried to be noticed. then there are those, in milimeters of second, that define what reaches your heart. most of the time, it brings love and others unwanted feelings of hurt and rejection. I am sure I experienced both sides today, just reminding myself how completely unperfect we are, as much as we try otherwise.

I've always had a problem with seeing unfairness, and exclusive behavior. I have a tendency to push it aside and not give them attention. Yet then, am I any different than them if I do the same? I don't think so, and it's not the kind of lifestyle I want to live, I want to live completely in love. how do you deal with something like that?

what I found is that, respect needs to be earned. also, it has to do with how you yourself are living and the example you are giving. are you at one moment criticising a behavior but doing the same or are you really living the opposite of what you see and hate?

I'm not sure that made sense. It's hard!

Comments

Popular Posts