I fell in love on the seaside

This past weekend I went to the seaside. Oh, it was wonderful. I think it was just what I needed. Literally, some fresh air. On Saturday, I went on a walk with my friend, and like in the post below, it was furious. I had never seen the sea like that. Maybe once in a Pride and Prejudice movie, but never up close. It was an amazing feeling, watching the waves and feeling the soft splash that reached our cheeks.

Do you want to go to the seaside?
Not trying to say that everyone has to go...
I fell in love on the seaside.

Comments

  1. This post is beautiful! The sea looks gorgeous. I live in Chicago - so by a lake - but there's something about the sea that truly draws me in. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts