pumped up kids



tomorrow I'm leaving for two weeks! ah, these past few days have been really hard.
I have been feeling things strongly and not one to just leave it aside, I've been trying to figure out what is going on.
but I think I have been able to at least look forward to this time away and get psyched about learning new things, getting to know a new place, and be grateful for this birthday present.


I also had a lovely birthday party with two other friends (who also have birthdays this month) at a park,
went on a fun photo outing with a great group of people
and had some good cake (even though I had a bit of yellow fever during the day).



I will try and pop in and say hello,
but I'm not sure how internet will look like. 
* I'm smiling and waving,
'till next time.



Comments

Popular Posts