St. Augustine

1. Lukas made everyone's day with that sign.
2. Dunkin' Donuts is the best with girlfriends.
3. Admiring my beat-up shoes
4. Tea is my favorite part of the mornings.


"Oh! that I might repose on Thee! Oh! that Thou wouldest enter into my heart, and inebriate it, that I
may forget my ills, and embrace Thee, my sole good! What art Thou to me? In Thy pity, teach me to utter it. Or what am I to Thee that Thou demandest my love, and, if I give it not, art wroth with me, and threatenest me with grievous woes? Is it then a slight woe to love Thee not? Oh! for Thy mercies' sake, tell me, O Lord my God, what Thou art unto me. Say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. So speak, that I may hear. Behold, Lord, my heart is before Thee; open Thou the ears thereof, and say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. After this voice let me haste, and take hold on Thee. Hide not Thy face from me. Let me die- lest I die- only let me see Thy face."

Confessions of St. Augustine.


Comments

Popular Posts