solitude, my friend



I have grown accustumed to being in solitude. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I mean, everyone should enjoy it at one point in time, but I think it's not good if one grows used to it. It's like I enter my own Batman cave when I get home. It's awesome.
It's not as awesome when unwanted thoughts come and then I realize... "I am alone..."

I don't think I would admit it out loud to anyone. I think it's a phase I'm going through and I'm trying to learn through it. I wonder if it's bad to crave solitude or is it just a longing to hide from everyone? As if it were some sort of defense mechanism since I don't want to be vulnerable and let people know I am feeling this way. Yet, here I am admitting it to the blogsphere...

Sometimes I really don't understand myself...

Comments

Popular Posts