web therapy


It's almost 2:30 in the morning and I am still wide awake. I am looking forward to the world of sleep but for some reason here I am. Relishing the feeling of typing, I've missed writing, letting the words flow out of me like water. I guess I wasn't sure what else to write about so I decided to leave completely. However, here I am again, and maybe I will continue this or maybe there will be spurts of early morning ramblings during the next few months.

It really doesn't matter, this has been a sort of therapy for me the last few years. I come back and I read old posts and I can tell blogging kept me sane.

These past few months have been hard. I've been trying to be brave, but I am not sure I am accomplishing it. So many things happened at once and I just never truly stopped to process it. Nor do I want to, it's way too complex and hurtful for me. I am happy that I am in a growing relationship, I have a loving family, I am studying something that I am still passionate about and walking around a city I love.

Things happen and you have to keep moving on. Reality has been unforgiving but I keep fighting.Oh, and I look to the future, even as uncertain as that is. From where I am standing, it still looks blurry, but I am well-accompanied.

And because of that... it isn't as frightening.

Comments

Popular Posts