this girl is back in town

know it's been a while! I have been thinking of blogging again, so that I can have an outlet but haven't been inspired. I decided to come back to write and share inspiration. I will also be writing in Portuguese, so I don't forget my mother tongue!


Faz tempo que eu não escrevo aqui! Tenho pensado voltar e bloggear mais mas não tinha muita inspiração. Decidi voltar a escrever e compartilhar inspiração que encontro na net. Também vou escrever em inglês, por que o blog começou assim, espero que vocês curtem!

I have been debating whether or not I should cut my hair and I am really digging these styles




Estou pensando em cortar meu cabelo e curtinho. Gostei muito desse estilo "no", não sei se vou conseguir resistir, rs
via 1 /  2 / 3 / 4 / 5


Comments

Popular Posts