down the rabbit hole she went


I'm not sure how many people read this, but a few months ago, I posted something about a dream I had here
When I went on a day to Valparaiso, it felt that I was in that dream, once again, it was exciting. I seriously felt that I was in a modern alice in wonderland. I guess that's how I would imagine it to be. Filled with very interesting looking houses, graffitti and streets that wind and wind, that you are sure to get lost. 



Sometimes I wander if our dreams might just have a bit of the prophetic in them. Well, at least there were no giant bunnies, orange pills or torture (thankfully).

Comments

  1. 'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

    'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts