you've been hiding out


There are many things to write; these have been challenging days. I am so content that the week is done! I had a few papers to turn in - overwhelming when you're writing in your third language. 
However, as I've heard it said so many times before, "God never gives you anything you can't handle." 
Repetive, but oh so comforting.


I went a bit earlier to classes one day and I found myself surrounded by a beautiful day. The light was amazing, a small breeze was flirting its way around the trees. Fall. It makes you want to go on eternal walks and sit down and admire the light that shines behind the trees. This week it quickly turned into colder days and I am stuck wishing it had stayed longer. Maybe so. The weather has its own mind down here in the Southern hemisphere. 

I am looking forward to this weekend, where I have been gifted two extra days. I know it will be great.
Hope it's the same for you, my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts