I Need More Hellos


Today we officially move out of our house. I'm sad about it.. we used to live in a really nice area of town.

C'est la vie.

We're already at my grandma's house. She moved out north about two years ago and the upper part of the house is unoccupied. Which means I'll be closer to my extended family! I'm really excited about that, I wasn't able to do much with my cousins since I was so far away.

Change has been such an often occurrence in my life, that I usually don't flinch. I know that I'll adapt and learn to love the new place I'll be. The only hard part is probably the loss of contact I'll have from the people I met here. It's inevitable...

I just wish some of them understood the kind of impact they had in my life. Every person I meet seem to always pass on some sort of experience that I can learn from. That's the wonderful thing about human nature... Each of us come from a different background and each one of us can learn from each other.

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos." (Snoopy)

Comments

  1. I'm sorry that you are sad about moving, but being closer to your family is a comforting thing. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello ... thanks for following my blog :)

    i'll be back here to read more!!

    jonas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts