In my dreams, I slew the Dragon

Compare and Contrast:




 I thought of the title, in respects to everything wrong with the world. I wish I had the kind of power to completely change the reality of the world we live in. Because everywhere you go, there's beauty, but it's accompanied by waste and human depravity. There's no other way to put it, some people can ignore it, focus on the greatness around them. However, this past year, it's been way too hard for me not to notice. Not to just go on with goals and desires and ignore this reality. I feel that most of my life up 'till now, I've been sleeping. Now that I've practically fallen into reality, I want to do something. Don't you? I definetly don't want to stand by and watch any of the things I've seen. The question is, how do I go about helping?

Comments

Popular Posts