Come Away With Me.

I like the sound of the rain when it hits my umbrella. It's a soothing sound to my ears. Actually, I love the sound the rain makes when it hits a tin roof. I'm always reminded of a Norah Jones song, and it makes me want to smile the rest of the day.

My heart is bursting with every sort of feeling imaginable. I can barely express them. It seems like it's a mixture of extreme joy, sorrow, love and thankfulness. It's quite overwhelming at times... but I know I'd rather feel this way than nothing at all.

As I sit here, trying to describe these last few days, I can just let you know that I'm feeling the best I have in years. At the same time, I know that I'm growing - and I think that's the best part of it all.

Psalms 23.

Comments

  1. Aline, querida, você pode me enviar seu endereço de e-mail para vanporcino@hotmail.com, por favor? É que tornei o acesso ao meu blog restrito e gostaria de te adicionar à lista de leitores.
    Obrigada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts