Currently...

I'm on caffeine high, since I found a wonderful little coffeeshop that makes Irish Cream Coffee. I couldn't resist at the time, since I was drained, so I took my legal drug and now here are the side effects.

This is what I've been doing to run out of adrenaline so I can go to bed:



New Hillsong album - which is always exciting!
Something I created:





Something I wrote :

Stapples scattered on my bed
Joining love letters to be sent
Flying across the wide blue sea
Finding it's way to a lover's mailbox
Calling home the Eiffel Tower.

Inspiration by Emily Trca.

Currently reading:

"Therefore I am now going to allure her;
I will lead her into a deserted, hidden place
and speak tenderly to her.
There I will give back her new life
and will make her troubled spirit, a door of hope.
There she will sing as she used to when a child
during the days she knew nothing of sorrow."
(Hosea 2:14-15, paraphrased by me)

AND wishing I could read the book and see the movie (again)




The end.

Comments

Popular Posts