I told you to be patient

Patience.
Something that rings in my ear, until it hurts, kind of like that feeling you get when you're on a plane and you're about to descend to your desination. It's a necessary pain, because, sometimes the air pressure just gets to your ears when you're close to being home. After you land, after a bit of time walking around, the ringing feeling is gone.

However, I'm not a big fan of that word. It seems to shout everytime something doesn't go my way. A mocking voice, ready to condemn me when I fail.

Yes, it's not a very likable word. Wise, nonetheless.

So I surrender and I ask for the patience I need to keep on going.

Even if it means a few tears are in line after I'm done with this day or even the week for that matter.

Or not, my tears are terribly stingy.

Comments

  1. This is a great post. I need to remember to allow patience to happen also. I'm always tryin to rush this or that. Thanks for your lovely 'get well' comment. Feeling much better now :)

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts