plastic cup of coffee

I'm attempting to plan a class on which I am in no mood to give and it's probably due to the very grimy day it is outside. I think the sky wants to be grizzled, but instead it's torn between choosing the sunshine or adhering to it's melancholy mood. So I'm torn between being melancholy or drinking coffee and becoming instantly optimistic. Hmmm... both sound wonderful really. Being melancholy allows you the chance to keep to yourself and daydream but being optimistic...well...could bring a smile to someone's face? Who knows? I think after I'm done here, I'm going to go get a plastic cup of coffee.
I have no internet at home, due to a problem with the modem, which none of you care about! I just wanted to write a little bit about this day and share the hope that soon the sun will pop out its face from behind the clouds.
 

Comments

Popular Posts