happiest of thanksgivings!

Even if thanksgiving is not a Brazilian holiday, I've celebrated it with my friends for so many years that it's hard not to sit down on Thanksgiving Thursday and think of the things I'm grateful for.

I'm thankful for good music, because without music in our lives, I think we'd have a harder time getting through the day.

I'm thankful for my loving family, who no matter how much you mess up, they will still love you.

I'm thankful for words, they usually tend to hit right on the things we daily feel.

I'm thankful for tv shows that are specifically made to make you laugh.



I'm thankful for flowers, they are an amazing way to brighten someone's day.

I'm thankful that Jesus never gives up on me.

I'm thankful that I have good friends that I can count on, even though most of them are far away.

And I'm mostly thankful about LOVE. We'd be miserable without it.

Happy Thanksgiving! What are YOU thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts