waking up on the wrong side of the bed


I love it when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, but your day completely turns around. For example, I woke up really late today, hastily got dressed and rode on a very enclosed space on the bus, having my comfort zone being constantly popped. However, my classes flew! Even though I did spill coffee on my dress and I'm pretty sure my hair was a lion's mane in another life. I don't know what it is about this day, maybe the anticipation of chocolate (Secret Santa) or the fact that I just don't care. Everything around me looks sunnier and cheerier.I love that you can find joy in the little things. Drinking some great juice, recieving a smile from a random stranger, laughing at yourself and so many other constant mundane things that happen in our lives, that would be missed if they weren't there.
My friend Marianne, a photographer and videographer made this video, and it's beautiful.
Above are some of the things that make me smile:
Sunlight peeking through trees
Pretty abandoned flowers
Recycled hats made out of soda cans
What makes you smile?

Comments

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts