things that made me smile today

1. Glee cover of Journey - Don't Stop Believing
2. Independent version of the Lord of the Rings
3. Layers of clothes
4. Reading "The Three Musketeers" on the tube
5. Chai Tea Latte after being out in the cold
6. Shortbread cookies
7. Seeing someone widely smile that usually spends most of his time serious
8.  Finding out there is a National Geographic Store
9. Talking to a friendly Italian lady and understanding some of her Italian when her English wasn't enough
10. Going to Abbey Road, and the sunlight that touched each of the houses on my walk back


Comments

  1. I LOVE GLEEEEEE!

    I literally listen to their Golddigger cover everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai tea *yummy* and the independent lord of the rings, very interesting.

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts