thoughts regarding you, dearest

The stars winked at me as I took a peek at the sky. My heart was filled with a sort of anguish I hadn't felt in a while. An emptiness that only came acommpanied when I spoke of my hidden desires. How you had captured me those many years ago and until today I still have found no one else to compare you to.
As soon as the moon disappeared behind the foggy sky, so did my feeling of sadness go away. I knew that you came into my life for a special reason, and even though I longed to be with you, again by those rocky streets, I knew that life would still move on. Even if my heart begged for it to stand still. No beating, at all, if it meant to have you captured in my memory forever. 

Comments

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts