beauty so brilliant, I can hardly take it in

There are so many glimpses of myself that I see and I realize that I really don't know how I react to things. Sometimes, it takes me aback how sometimes we know little of our own hearts. I used to think that heart was a decietful thing, but sometimes we just don't understand our own hearts. We know our desires and what our ideal life should look like, but we don't know how to fit our hearts into these pictures we have of ourselves. Our mind gets it, but it usually doesn't coincide with what the heart thinks. 
I've been learning a lot to just be patient and content at the things that are thrown at me. I know that it will serve to help me grow as a human and in experience. That's what it all comes down to sometimes: always letting yourself be taught and always being ready to listen, really listen.

Comments

Popular Posts