I had a dream that I was all alone,

it's funny how that "oh so common" saying about feeling alone in a crowded room can ring so true. these days it's been difficult to get out of my orbit and interact with other people. I guess I've just had so many things boiling over in my brain that I can't seem to stop the current of thoughts. most of it has to do with the many dreams I've been having of Chicago lately. I find myself back there, starting over, doing things differently but still meeting the same people. I don't know what it's supposed to be. dreams to me have always been mysterious, some are so real and others leave me in a fright the next day, even though I don't remember what happened. I think we must live different personalities in our dreams. We realize things we wanted to do during the day or we fight back the fears that haunted us. all I know is that sometimes, when I'm walking or even sitting in an empty room, my mind wanders and before I know it, someone is before me and I have no clue how or when they appeared. I must always be stuck with a curious expression. I can't even tell you what it is I dream about; my most beautiful of dreams always slip away....

Comments

Popular Posts