more than life,

Lately I've been having interesting conversations with people. They've mainly been with strangers. Have you realized that we aren't that much different from the person who rides the bus with you everyday, works with you or goes to the same university? That sometimes, we have the same desires and fears... We understand what it means to be lonely, and how much we want to take care of the people we love? I have had a chance to do so, and it just has made me even more certain that I have no clue what I am doing. Sure, I know the motions and the sort of feelings I should have, but most of the time I'm just a bit lost. My movie script got lost and now I am just sort of remembering the lines I had already memorized.
Growing up, we have dreams of making some sort of change in the world and nowadays it's becoming harder and harder to do so. Life just catches up and before long we realize our insignificance. In the greater scheme of things, I guess, we just know that what we often look for isn't there. I mean, we wake up to it teasing us, but time passes and we're still not sure. I've realized I'm happiest just waiting. I am certain in my heart that my time will come and I just need to muster up a little extra strength each day.

Comments

Popular Posts