I know more than I knew before

There's a hint of spring in the air, even though I still wear leggings under my jeans. I love the way the wind played among the trees at the home and as the shadows grew as the afternoon passed. The sun was in between the trees, still hitting me directly in the eyes, but it didn't matter. Spanish flowed around my ears as I glued paper together to make a chain. My mind was still for the first time in weeks. I wish it would happen more often.
I wasn't really sure what I expected from today. The last thing I wanted was to feel stress and close myself up to the people around me. Even less, think about how slow he was in coming, on a snail, somewhere, I don't even know where. I was suprised, though, when the day turned around and it ended up being such a lovely day.

Comments

Popular Posts