the pearl of the mediterranean

Flying over the Andes, I was sure I was home. Now a day later, I feel like I never left. However, I remember these amazing three weeks and the great people I met. I am so happy I landed in Egypt, that I was able to experience a whole different culture and be part of an amazing course!


We stayed in a place near Alexandria. Alexandria is known for its library, which was destroyed many (and I mean many, because I don't remember the exact date) years ago. They have now rebuilt it in a modern design, by a Scandinavian designer. Biggest library ever!


It was so cool to see all those levels of books, and all the different resources. There are about 15 musuem exhibitions below sea level. It almost gave me desire to go to the University of Alexandria just so I can study in that library. Anyone want to join me?

Comments

Popular Posts