got nothing left but it ain't bringing me down


This is my last official day of the semester. Yes! Tomorrow morning I have an exam but it will already be set up once the evaluation starts. One of the highlights of this semester was probably the first wedding I got to shoot. It was at night! Every aspiring photographer's nightmare, I imagine. It went well and the bride and groom were happy with the photos I was able to produce for them. ..."produce," sounds funny.


I am excited for the days I get to sleep, read and probably paint.


Comments

  1. hey dear! I'm so happy for you!
    my semester will start... today! Thanks God it's the last one!
    Enjoy your days, my dear! :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts