go do



I woke up early today, I think I have been in a state of anxiety, probably because I have so many things I need to get done before the end of the year. However, as much as I'd like to get everything done as soon as possible, I still need to rest and continue recharging. 

So, I am going for my third cup of coffee this morning and I'm not even ashamed. I sit here and I try to still my heart...



I have been having so many different thoughts about my own life, the role I have in my circle of friends, what I have been doing at my workplace. I know I could do more, I know I could love more and I know I could speak up more. I have been given opportunities to speak about my experiences and I can see that God is moving there, telling me that I can't sit still anymore. All these dreams I have, I need to wake up and start doing something about it. 

I've always felt that I've been waiting for my life to begin, I guess I have been waiting for something to happen in my life and BOOM! I would know what I was supposed to be doing. It's not like that, is it? Of course not... and I know it's taken me quite some time to realize it, but I understand now.



Now is the time to do, to act and to speak up. 

Comments

  1. activating thoughts - I like it - but as well the beginning - do and act doesn't necessary mean do as much as you can and stress and to freak out about all the things ahead.

    abrazos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing what you think, don't be shy :)
and I hope you have a lovely day!

Popular Posts